Pushing the frontiers of applied knowledge. What are the critical factors for broadening its base in Greece and lessons from the UK.
Keynote Speaker: Eva Kaili, Member, European Parliament; Head of Greek S&D Delegation
- Stavros Messinis, Co-Founder, The Cube
- George Nounesis, Director & Chairman of the Board, National Centre for Scientific Research “Demokritos”
- Fragkiskos Vellis, Head of Voice Core Engineering, Vodafone Group UK
Importance to society, role of diaspora and sharing best practice across countries.
Keynote Speaker: Thodoris Georgakopoulos, Editorial Director, diaNEOsis
Moderator: Yannis Palaiologos, Op-ed Editor, Kathimerini
· Panos Laskaridis, CEO, Laskaridis Shipping Company Ltd
· Marianna Latsis, Philanthropist
· Theophilos Priovolos, Principal, North Start Group
· Angela Kail, Director of Consulting, New Philanthropy Capital
· Manolis Pratsinakis, Onassis Research Fellow, SEESOX; Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford
· Stathis Kalyvas, Gladstone Professor of Government, Department Politics & Int. Relations, University of Oxford