Pushing the frontiers of applied knowledge. What are the critical factors for broadening its base in Greece and lessons from the UK.
Introductory Remarks: Nikos Vettas, General Director, IOBE; Professor, Athens University of Economics and Business
Moderator: Vicky Pryce, Professor; Member of the Board, Centre for Economics and Business Research(CEBR)
- Stavros Messinis, Co-Founder, The Cube
- George Nounesis, Director & Chairman of the Board, National Centre for Scientific Research “Demokritos”
- Fragkiskos Vellis, Head of Voice Core Engineering, Vodafone Group UK
Importance to society, role of diaspora and sharing best practice across countries.
Keynote Speaker: Thodoris Georgakopoulos, Editorial Director, diaNEOsis
Moderator: Yannis Palaiologos, Op-ed Editor, Kathimerini
· Theophilos Priovolos, Principal, North Start Group
· Angela Kail, Director of Consulting, New Philanthropy Capital
· Dr. Angeliki Kosmopoulou, Executive Director, A.C. Laskaridis Charitable Foundation
· Jonathon Bond, Chairman, Grosvenor Britain & Ireland; Non Executive Director, Jupiter Fund Management plc of the Lloyds Bank Insurance; Trustee, Chalke Valley History Festival and of the Ionian Environment Foundation
· Manolis Pratsinakis, Onassis Research Fellow, SEESOX; Department of Politics and International Relations, University of Oxford
· Stathis Kalyvas, Gladstone Professor of Government, Department Politics & Int. Relations, University of Oxford
The Rt Hon Lord Maude of Horsham, Francis Maude Associates LLP; Co-Chair, Greek-British Symposium